If your label printing job requires large quantities or two-sided printing like coupon labels, we’ll likely suggest Flexographic printing, using our high-speed, state-of-the-art printing press.
Our label printing is done in-house so we control the print quality, color matching and delivery schedule. One more thing: Columbine Label uses water-based, environmentally friendly inks.
If you need a large quantity of labels, Flexographic printing offers:
- High speeds – 4 to 10 times faster than digital presses – make flexographic labels the economical choice for large runs.
- Flexographic printing offers a broader choice of ink options including spot color, PMS matching, fluorescent ink, custom ink-matching systems, metallic inks, and even specially formulated inks for specific applications.
- Flexographic printing requires color trapping and print-to-print tolerances.
- Flexographic label options include clam-shell labeling and one-sided and two-sided options for printing coupons.
- Flexographic labels can be finished in stacks as well as rolls. This is a great option for promotional labels that are handed out or included in other products during packaging and fulfillment.
Offering state-of-the-art printing technology and so much more
Our customers rely on us for:
- Range of technology options for printing, adhesives, paper/film labels and more
- Depth of expertise (we recommend the best option for your project’s specs, quantity, turn-time and other requirements)
- Consistent color management
- On-time delivery
- “Can do” customer service